Journey to the top!

In the summer of 2009, I qualified as a FA Level 7 football referee. Over 200 games later, I'm now Level 6 with a serious ambition of going as far as possible! Follow my progress here!

Friday 7 January 2011

Need to catch up

I am more than happy with how my blog ran for last season (2009/10) in which was my first year as a qualified referee. I covered almost every game I did with a little detail but towards the end of the season when the games came in thick and fast, not to mention the workload required in the Wedding plans, therefore the Blog took a bit of a back seat and here I am, halfway through Season 2 (2010/11) and not a post has been made.

I will at some point get around to adding the games that I did at the end of last season, just so that I have a full record of them, as well as mentioning the fact that I did 5 cup finals! Which was a great achievement.

I also want to catch up with what I have done so far this season so again I have a full record, but I want to come at this from a different angle as last year I covered the games a little bit more than needed and didn't particularly mention anything about my own performance. Now I am refereeing at a whole different level, the standard is much better, the games are bigger and there is much more focus on me developing as a referee and so I will use this blog to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment