Journey to the top!

In the summer of 2009, I qualified as a FA Level 7 football referee. Over 200 games later, I'm now Level 6 with a serious ambition of going as far as possible! Follow my progress here!

Sunday 21 March 2010

Headstocks Victory

For the third time in 4 weeks I officiated in another Headstocks win where goals were at the plenty. It took some doing at first though as Arnold Victory were a well organised side who created plenty of chances of their own. Headstocks had missed a couple of their own before taking the lead half way through the opening half.

They were 2 up soon after before Arnold pulled one back. 3-1 was the half time score. In the second half Headstocks ran riot with 3 further goals to finish 6-1 up and although they deserved the win overall, 6-1 was probably a bit harsh on Arnold who had worked hard.

I had to caution a Headstocks player for a late tackle that the Arnold captain certainly felt on the ankle, and there was a late scuffle in one corner that I had to deal with but decided not to caution anyone as it was handbags really.

No comments:

Post a Comment