Journey to the top!

In the summer of 2009, I qualified as a FA Level 7 football referee. Over 200 games later, I'm now Level 6 with a serious ambition of going as far as possible! Follow my progress here!

Saturday 10 September 2011

Treble under the Spire

The Mansfield Youth League season got underway on Saturday 10th September in the sun and I was down for a trio of games in the morning in Chesterfield. Thankfully they included 2 mini soccer games as I was following these matches up with a senior match at Retford in the afternoon, so wanted to have at least some legs left for this!

The games were (scores in brackets):

U10 - Chesterfield Town Whites v Glapwell Gladiators (8-0)
U10 - Chesterfield Town Juniors v Manor FC Red (7-0)
U11 - Chesterfield Town Whites v Teversal FC (3-4)

The games were far from difficult, as you would hope at this level and I enjoyed all 3. No complaints from all 6 managers and despite plenty of goalmouth action, not a great deal of anything of note that will make these games particularly memorable in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment