Journey to the top!

In the summer of 2009, I qualified as a FA Level 7 football referee. Over 200 games later, I'm now Level 6 with a serious ambition of going as far as possible! Follow my progress here!

Monday 28 March 2011

PROMOTION!

I arrived home from work this evening to find a letter which when I opened it was from Nottinghamshire FA. I read it and quickly learned that it was regarding my promotion from Level 7 to Level 6!

I was really pleased with this, my first step up at this level. I didn't publicise it though as to most experienced referee's, the step up from Level 7 to 6 is perhaps not the most challenging one, to the point where if you apply for it, you're more than likely going to get it. I could be wrong though but I was still pleased to progress.

Me and Milly went to the Half Moon for a celebratory meal, which I hope will become a tradition! Now for Level 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment