Journey to the top!

In the summer of 2009, I qualified as a FA Level 7 football referee. Over 200 games later, I'm now Level 6 with a serious ambition of going as far as possible! Follow my progress here!

Sunday 10 January 2010

Winter & Cup Draw

Yet again the weather has got the better of the weekends fixtures, with snow pretty much throughout the entire country. I should have been officiating for Mansfield Athletic at U12's and U13's, which is a shame as it would have been good to catch up with some of my old lads at U13.

The Knockout Cup's at all ages have been drawn, with the 1st round taking place on the weekend of the 23rd January. I am down for Woodhouse Colts v South Normanton at U12, followed by Arnold Town Blue against Selston at U16. Arnold will surely be sick of the sight of me soon as I am there 3 weeks on the bounce starting next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment