Journey to the top!

In the summer of 2009, I qualified as a FA Level 7 football referee. Over 200 games later, I'm now Level 6 with a serious ambition of going as far as possible! Follow my progress here!

Saturday 7 November 2009

Easy

I had 2 games today, at opposite ends of the county to each other with the first at local Market Warsop for an U15 game against FC Huthwaite, followed by an U16 match at Arnold Town's ground where I had qualified in the summer, for a league tie between Arnold Blue and Ordsall Rangers.

Both games were pretty uneventful in terms of discipline and controversy. I issued no cards nor even had to speak to anyone, which is a surprise at U15 and U16, and there wasn't even a penalty, which may be seen as an even bigger surprise with the way my career has started!

In the first game, a poor Market Warsop Windmills side beat an ever poorer Huthwaite by 2 goals to nil, before Arnold were beatn 5-2 on their own ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment