Journey to the top!

In the summer of 2009, I qualified as a FA Level 7 football referee. Over 200 games later, I'm now Level 6 with a serious ambition of going as far as possible! Follow my progress here!

Sunday 27 September 2009

Away Hammering

I took my 3rd Hucknall Rangers official match of the season but this time it was away to Clifton, played near Boots' HQ in Beeston, filling in as Clifton couldn't get another referee. I spoke to their manager when I arrived who thanked me for being able to ref the game and was happy that I was a registered Hucknall player.

It was an easier game to referee than it was to watch as Clifton ran out 7-1 winners. They played great football and the Hucknall side had many lads in who had not played much together and so found it hard to gel or get any sort of rhythm together.

No complaints from either side over my performance so that can only be a positive thing and helps me further my progression and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment